Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Homemade apple juice!

Hi fit family! I know I haven't update the blog in a while! but I didn't have time :( BUT now I have a LOT of time so here's a little tutorial for you all :) 
ps: I did take pictures of this tutorial but they look horrible so NOPE! I'm not going to upload them haha


how to make your own apple juice..!

you don't need a fancy juice extractor! It is really simple and easy and you will love it! cause it tastes amazing and all natural! 

~ You will need:
As many apples as you want! (you will need apples that are sweet!) 


STEP 1:
Wash the apples and chop them! 
Note: don't peel the apples! 

STEP 2: 
Cook the apples in a pot  with about 4 inches of water and the heat on high and then when it gets really going turn it to medium high until apples are all soft. (it takes probably 10 minutes! sorry I didn't count the time!)

STEP 3: 
Sieve the cooked apples. Separate the liquid from the pulp, stems, skins, seeds etc.

PS: YOU CAN ADD GROUND CINNAMON TO THE LIQUID...! 

it's done! enjoy :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search