Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hi guys!! <3 
The year is almost over, how has 2012 been for you?! for me... FANTASTIC :)
I hope you set new goals in your new healthy lifestyle such as changing your eating habits, workout more, do more cardio, discover new activities that you might like! and drink a lot of water!!... don't give up on your goals! the image below is for those who get disheartened by losing “just a few pounds”... NOW after looking that image below you should be proud of how far you have come!
You earn your body!! remember that you're doing this for yourself <3 
remember this quote --> "I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday"




HAPPY NEW YEAR, lol it's not new year yet haha but whatever. I love you guys! you have motivated me a lot! and I'm here to motivate you and support you! I BELIEVE IN YOUUU! :D

Oh and check out the new JANUARY CHALLENGE! YAYY Hope you guys like it! 
Click here to see more about the challenge! <3 please share it with everyone so more people can join! :) Thanks

Fitspobook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search